You will be amazed when you step into the living room of this fantastic apartment located on the 39th floor of the highest residential tower in the center of The Hague. The view is really amazing! You can see almost the whole of The Hague, Rotterdam in the distance and even the sea can be seen from the living room! The large windows in all rooms really provide a sea of light, which makes it a nice apartment to live in.
This striking residential tower is approximately 130 meters high and is located in the center of The Hague. All amenities are within walking distance and thanks to the Central Station and the highway (A4, A12 and A13) you can quickly get out of the city. Within half an hour you can reach Schiphol Airport or Rotterdam center by train.
On the ground floor, the central hall can be reached via a striking copper central door with access to 2 lifts.
39th floor: here is a common hall with access to 4 individual apartments. Through the entrance of apartment no. 508 you enter a long corridor with an adjoining modern toilet, the meter cupboard and the technical room, from an extra hall you have access to a large storage room and to the intermediate bathroom, which is equipped with a bath, walk-in shower, washbasin and toilet. There are 2 bedrooms, 1 of which can be divided into 2 separate rooms to create a total of 3 bedrooms. The kitchen can be reached from the hall and from the living room and is equipped with a luxurious and modern kitchen design with various built-in appliances. The spacious living room really has the WOW effect because of the large windows and the panoramic view!
Really a must to come and see this apartment! Make an appointment quickly with our office and one of our brokers will be happy to show you around.
- leasehold perpetually bought off;
- year of construction 2012;
- usable area approximately 132 sqm;
- underfloor heating and floor cooling throughout the apartment;
- heating and hot water through district heating;
- active VvE with monthly contribution of € 298,83;
- aluminum frames with HR++ glass;
- floating screed floor present;
- energy label A;
- possibility to rent a parking space in the underground parking garage;
- caretaker present;
- bicycle storage in the basement;
- delivery in consultation.