Stunning 3 bedroom tower apartment in the opulent Catsheuvel with a magnificent view for sale or for rent
Luxurious living in the "Statenkwartier"
The Residence of Cats'Heuvel is located in the centre of the Statenkwartier, one of the most exclusive residential areas of The Hague. Stately homes, museums, theatres and galleries give the area a special ambiance. The apartments are close to the very popular Frederik Hendriklaan, a shopping area with a huge choice of boutiques, specialty shops and general conveniences. The centre of The Hague is easily reached by tram, bus, or car and at the same time the beach, sea, dunes, harbour are very close by.
Living in Cats'Heuvel means living in luxury and with service close at hand. One is welcomed into the Residence of Cats'Heuvel with marble flooring and leaded glass windows.
The Service Manager is at your disposal which gives the feeling of extra security and service when needed.
Lay-out: main entrance with mailboxes;
5th floor: entrance to the apartment, hallway and a toilet; living/dining room with gas fireplace, luxurious kitchen with all appliances; storage with a washing machine and dryer; large terrace facing south; bedroom ensuite with bathroom;
6th floor: 2 bedrooms: luxurious bathroom with a bath, shower, washbasin and (2nd) toilet; storage
7th floor: very special and spacious tower room with a magnificent view over The Hague.
Oak parquet flooring in hall, living/dining room and kitchen.
- High quality materials and workmanship
- Floor heating in living, kitchen and bathrooms
- Service manager 5 days a week
- Contribution VVE € 693,90 per month (dwelling and storage), 1 parking space € 45.71 per month
- Compulsory purchase 1 parking space in the covered parking garage, purchase price € 30,000 costs buyer
- There is also a generous (bicycle) storage.
- Optimally insulated, apartment has an Energy Label B
- Notary choice reserved for seller
- Non-resident clause and anti-speculation clause will be included in the purchase deed
This outstanding apartment is absolutely worth a visit!